By Steve Dellar   |  09-23-2017   News
Photo credit: @SputnikInt | Twitter

On Monday we’ll witness the likely sentencing of Mr. Anthony Weiner, the former Democrat congressman <i>he represented New York's 9th congressional district from January 1999 until June 2011<i/> and <i>at this moment still<i/> husband of Hillary Clinton’s confidante Huma Abedin for “sexting with a minor”.

A newly unsealed court document about the case released yesterday shows that his psychotherapist, Dr. Paul Kelly, believes there is still a chance Mr. Weiner will relapse

“Tests indicate that if left in the community, Anthony would have an ‘average’ risk of reoffending. Average in this case means only a 7.5 percent chance” — not 50/50. This means that his assessments indicate that if left within the community there would be a 92.5 percent chance that Anthony would NOT have another legal sexual problem,”

That might, of course, be a reassuring statistic to a psychologist, but it also means that 1 in every ten minors Mr. Weiner would meet when finally exiting from jail would be in danger.

The case for which Mr. Weiner will, in fact, be sentenced to a <i>hopeful <i/>maximum 10 years imprisonment, is the one where he convinced a minor during a Skype session to fondle herself and display her naked body to him. The age of the minor in this case: 15.

FBI Statement: “During the latter two Skype sessions, on February 18 and 23, 2016, and in a Shapchat communication on March 9, the defendant used graphics and obscene language to ask the Minor Victim to display her naked body and touch herself, which she did.”

Given the ties his <i>still <i/>wife Huma Abedin has to every Democrat in New York through her boss Hillary Clinton, don’t be surprised if the man gets off with 2 years.

The sexting of Mr. Weiner has been in and out of the news for many years now. Back in 2011, he was sending pictures of his own crotch to girls on Twitter.

Then in 2013, he tried to run for mayor of New York City, a run that ended spectacularly when it became known that he had once again been sending pictures of himself to underage girls, this time using the alias: “Carlos Danger.”

Source:

http://nypost.com/2017/09/23/weiner-has-an-average-chance-of-sexting-a-minor-again/

Share this article


On The Goldwater you can comment anonymously, meaning you can post freely without being tracked or monitored. Your Identity is hidden from others.
1 Comment/s


Anonymous No. 8528 1506153689

Fucking pervert!

What do you think about this article?
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File