In a freak accident, Rebecca Burger, 32, was killed by a faulty container of the delicacy that so many people enjoy using as a topping.
In a social media post on her Instagram her family stated she has died due to the allegedly faulty dispenser, saying it had "exploded and struck Rebecca's thorax, resulting in her death". The post also warned people of "defective" products:
"Do not use this kind of utensil in your home!" it said.
A French consumer group had recently warned about faulty dispensers according to recent reports.
Her Instagram account had 157k followers and the post from her family trended all across the globe. The family wrote, “It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Rebecca who died June 18th, 2017 in an accident in the home.”
The French media has stated that after medical response teams arrived to the scene Burger then succumbed to cardiac arrest.
Her fan base left emotional support posts all across her account. Reminder to those doing whippits, to be safe.
>not just coming to see if there were more juicy images like thumbnail
Her body is literal perfection.