The hit crime series Breaking Bad seems to be behind one man's illness after federal agents say he accidentally ingested some Ricin. Authorities say Alexander Joseph Jordan, 21, called 911 to say he may have accidentally ingested some ricin and was having heart problems, diarrhea, and blurred vision.
A hazardous-material team from the Little Rock Fire Department along with federal agents descended on Jordan's home and found him breathing heavily inside. Jordan directed authorities to two jars of liquid ricin, a deadly toxic featured in the hit show Breaking Bad.
Special Agent Katie Rowbotham requested a search warrant from U.S. Magistrate Judge Beth Deere who approved the request. A search by members of the FBI and the Arkansas National Guard Weapons of Mass Destruction 61st Civil Support Team yielded jars, a blender Jordan said he used to mix the ingredients, and 50 castor beans he ordered from Amazon.com.
Preliminary tests confirmed the substance was ricin although the toxicity has not been determined. Deere ordered Jordan be held until he can appear before a Grand jury since he believed Jordan posed a threat to the public. Jordan told authorities he had no intention of hurting anyone else with the ricin and was considering killing himself with it.
Agents also interviewed Jordan's friends and former co-workers at Jefferson Regional Medical Center who say he had recently been upset about losing his job. He was also treated for depression and is being discharged from the U.S. Army National Guard because of it.
Tips? Info? Send me a message!Twitter: #Ricin #FBI #LittleRock #Arkansas #BreakingBad
Must have been a weak concoction. Ricin kills by making you shit yourself uncontrollably. There is no antidote.
>Retard watches television and follows the example of being another low IQ retard
Retard could have just hanged himself.
Some woman was on the news who tried to kill herself by jumping off the Empire state building. Well, apparently on the way down a gust of wind blew her through a window of the building and she survived..