By: Kyle James | 02-19-2018 | News
Photo credit: Grant County Sheriff’s Office

Woman Badly Burned After Lighting Cigarette Near Bucket Of Gas

A woman in Moses Lake, Washington has been badly burned after her passenger tried filling a garbage can full of gas in the back seat of her car.

The incident happened around 8:15 Saturday and emergency crews responded to Cascade Grocery at 8034 Valley Road Northeast where a car was completely engulfed in flames.

The woman managed to escape the car but sustained major burns and was transported to Samaritan Healthcare in Moses Lake. Grant County Sheriff's say the woman and a man were pumping gas into a garbage can in the back seat and woman lit a cigarette.

The flames from the lighter ignited the gas in the back seat and the car quickly caught fire. The man at the scene ran away and has not been identified yet. When deputies investigated the car they found a "large quantity of Marijuana," according to Grant County Sheriffs.

If you have any information about the incident investigators are asking you contact Grant County Sheriff's Office at (509) 762-1160 or email [email protected]

<i>On Twitter:</i>

<a href="">@ErvinProduction</a>

Tips? Info? Send me a message!


Share this article
Thoughts on the above story? Comment below!
1 Comment/s
Anonymous No. 18795 2018-02-19 : 09:37

Stupid on so many level it would exceed the allowed space of comment.

What do you think about this article?
Comment *

Recent News

Popular Stories