A Russian teenage girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in the car while the engine was running.
Alena Styukhina was only 15 years old when she was allegedly seduced by a man-racer to have sex in the car. Unfortunately, she was killed when toxic fumes filled a garage of Zemetchino village in Russia.
The man identified as Artyom Dorogov, 22 survived the incident. It was also he who decided to turn on his car’s engine for them to keep warm after they took off their clothes to have sex. The trouble is the doors of the garage were also closed.
Autopsy results confirmed that the girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
It didn’t take long for the fast lovers to feel unwell as the toxic gas filled the garage. Dorogov passed out as he tried to leave the vehicle. He regained consciousness after a while and decided to leave the garage while the girl was still passed out inside the car.
Dorogov then sought the help of his relatives as he told them what happened in the garage. Paramedics were called to the scene but it proved to be too late. They were unable to survive Alena who was already dead by then.
The two are not even in a formal relationship. Alena only met the older guy when she came to the area to visit relatives. She agreed to go a garage where Dorogov kept his car.
Dorogov is accused of involuntary manslaughter and underage sex following the tragedy in their village. It is not yet clear what his penalty would be in the event that charges are filed against him.
It is not yet clear how the family of the girl reacted to news of the girl’s tragic death.