By: Kyle James | 10-24-2017 | News
Photo credit: NBC 4

Richardson Police Arrest Sherin Mathews Father One Day After Body Appears

The Goldwater reported recently about a child who was left alone in a coyote infested alley at 3 a.m. as punishment for not drinking her milk. The 3-year-old girl was gone 15 minutes later when her father went to retrieve her on the night of October 7th.

Wesley Mathews has been arrested in connection with his daughter's disappearance, again. He was arrested Monday, just one day after a child's body, presumably his 3-year-old daughter Sherin Mathews, was found just a mile from where he said she went missing. The Richardson police say that the elder Mathew's and his attorney voluntarily came to the police station, but the story that he told them did not match what he told investigators before. A Richardson Police spokesman said, "Mathews provided an alternate statement of events from those which he had given previously." The two talked with investigators for several hours before police arrested him for first-degree felony injury to a child. The charges brought against Wesley Mathews are punishable with up to life in prison.

The Richardson Police say there may be additional arrests as well as alterations to the current charges. Mathews was taken into custody at the police station and booked into Richardson City Jail. He is being held on $1 million bonds.

<i>On Twitter:</i>

<a href="">@ErvinProduction</a>

Tips? Info? Send me a message!


Share this article
Thoughts on the above story? Comment below!
1 Comment/s
Anonymous No. 10238 2017-10-24 : 10:45

Why This ? If they could not handle the child do like the previous adoptive parents. Reading other articles for deeper info, its looking like an adoptive family figure blew a fuse around 3am and dumped her dead body a mile down the road using an SUV. The adopted daddy waited until daylight ( 3+ hours) later to report the child missing.

What do you think about this article?
Comment *

Recent News

Popular Stories